PROS Of JESUS CHRIST
- Jesus is founder of Christianity which is dominant religion in the world.
- Jesus Christ taught peace, nonviolence and mercy. He was more peaceful than Muhammad.
- Jesus did not have a wife. That makes him more godlike and unquestionable. We know that Muhammad’ marriages creates some problems nowadays.
- Jesus was against the war. He did not use war as a tool to spread his religion.
- Jesus never owned slavers, or traded them.
CONS OF JESUS CHRIST
- Jesus could not spread even his own religion. His followers spread Christianity.
- Because of Christian Pacifism, religion of Jesus could not spread rapidly in it’s first times.
- Jesus’ teachings have been changed. There were many additions over the first version of Christianity.
- Even people do not know where is his grave.
- Jesus could not save Christians from persecution.
PROS OF MUHAMMAD
- The most loyal group of believers are still Muslims.
- Muhammad gave the dispersed people a secure kingdom.
- He reduced inequality in his society.
- Muhammad spread his religion by himself. Even he ruled his Islamic kingdom.
- Muhammad did not claimed that he was God’s son. He told that he was human being. So Muhammad married, divorced and had children.
- Muhammad was realistic. His thoughts were for the real world, not for the heaven.
- Muhammad’ teachings have not been changed much.
CONS OF MUHAMMAD
- Muhammad used violence to spread his religion.
- Muhammad married a 9 years old girl and he had at least 14 wives. For people it is hard to understand.
- He had slaves. Yes, he gave freedom thousands of people but still he had some slaves.